<Announcement> Online Consultation Service for Study at Kanazawa University <How to make a reservation>
1. Advance booking is required to use this service no later than 3 days prior to the date of the session.
2. Visit the following URL to check the available dates and choose one session to make a reservation.
<October 15, 26> https://kanazawa-u.slc.page/forms/b944b21a-4c1a-45d3-949b-f5e55022892e
<For Chinese Students: October 20> https://kanazawa-u.slc.page/forms/ed2f71e8-4061-4405-84ab-0eec1dd8484e
* Chinese students are advisable to join this sessions hosted by our Chinese faculty.
[NOTE] The dates and times are shown based on JST (Japan Standard Time).
3. Click the registration form at the above URL and make your own “MyPage” with reference to the attached “MyPage User Manual”.
* If you would like to cancel your reservation, you can cancel it from MyPage.
Please be sure to cancel at the latest by the day before the meeting.
4. Make a reservation of your desired session selecting from the dates and times listed.
5. You will receive an e-mail about the details of online meeting.
*You will receive a confirmation e-mail when you complete the registration. If you don’t receive any e-mail,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
-If we cannot reach you through your e-mail registered at this site, your reservation might be cancelled.
-Your reservation will be cancelled if we cannot confirm your reply by the day before your meeting or we cannot
meet you on the designated Zoom meeting in 10 minutes from the starting time of your meeting.
* If you would like to cancel your reservation, please be sure to cancel on “MyPage” ( https://kanazawa-u.slc.page/ )
by the day before the meeting at the latest.
<Useful Information about the Study at Kanazawa University>
The attachment might be of some assistance to you for finding a scholarship or prospective academic advisor.
Please look through the attachment and websites once and you can ask in the session if you have further questions.
*Now the reservation for October 15, 20, 26 is available. If you would like to join sessions after October, we will
update the schedule and accept your application at the same website above. If you have any question, please
feel free to contact the Global Planning Section, Kanazawa University at email@example.com .
SchooLynk Contact MyPage Manual for students
Faculty and Scholarship Information